Back to Mother Nature
- We come from the Tropics of Malaysia, where two thirds of our land area is covered by forest. The forest is vital to us in regulating our climate, providing clean air, sustaining millions of Earth’s species and help to maintain our water and food security. Tropical deforestation is one of the most pressing issues of our time. Real.m donates RM 1 of each sale to Tropical Rainforest Conservation & Research Centre (TRCRC) in support of rainforest conservation.
- At Real.m all of our eco lifestyle products are made using natural cotton and bamboo fibre. We are proud to say that all of our fibre fibre coloring is produced by natural vegetable dye. We only work with a cotton farm if they are completely GMO free. We believe in only using real material.
- We make sure all of our packaging is made from recycled or natural material, which is both biodegradable. Perfect for that touch of eco style.
- Minimizing wastage is important to us. That’s why we don’t give away plastic bags that harm the environment. Instead we encourage all of our valuable customers to live an eco friendly lifestyle, and bring a reusable bag to carry home their new and exciting products. By opting for zero shopping bags, Real.m donates RM1 to our partner, TRCRC, to support reforestation project.
- We encourage recycle and reuse. For each craft paper packaging returned to our shop, Real.m donates an additional RM1 to our partner, TRCRC, to support reforestation project.
- At Real.m we want to make the world a more open place by working with students, and skilled men and women who are underprivileged through no fault of their own. By giving skilled people a chance, we can produce stunning ethical clothing and stylish lifestyle products together. If you have the desire for a challenge, we would love to hear from you.